Friday, September 15, 2006

Bennett 2nd candidate out & Interesting poll

So Carolyn Bennett has dropped from the Race and decided to give her support to candidate Bob Rae. Which leaves us with 9 contenders. While some people say 'interesting' that Bennett has supported Rae, I dont find it to be all that surprising. I would even goes as far to say that I wouldnt have expected much else. Perhaps like Bevilaqua there was additional motivation to move over to Rae's camp. But I dont want to jump the gun and make any assumptions, so I'll suggest that Bennett may have enjoyed Rae's Health care policies, as that is one of her primary concerns.

On another note an interesting poll done by the Gandolf Group goes through how general canadians feel about all the candidates, how Liberals feel about them and which issues are important to all of them. It's worth having a look at, if not for anything but fun.
  • The Publics Choice
  • No comments: